What is so special about The Coral Triangle Indonesia?
Indonesia, just south of the equator offers white sand beaches, hidden lagoons, spooky caves, mushroom-shaped islets, and pellucid turquoise waters. It is home to some of world’s most beautiful islands. Our oceans are facing a serious treat from increasing population leading to over-fishing as well as increasing CO2 emissions. The resulting acidification of the seawater causes coral bleaching which is devastating much of the earth’s reefs. Fortunately, the reefs in and around Eastern Indonesia have yet to be affected by these threats. Scientific research that has been conducted by The Nature Conservancy (TNC) and Conservation International (CI) has shown that Raja Ampat is home to 533 coral species “75% of world coral species”, 1,437 reef fish species, 700 species of mollusk including 7 species of giant clam.
Which destinations are Sequoia Yacht sailing to?
RAJA AMPAT: October to April
KAIMANA: October-November and March-April
THE BANDA ISLANDS: October
SOLOR ALOR : May to September
KOMODO: May to September
Where to stay?
Rather than staying one remote resort, which limit your experience, your horizon can change each day you wake up as you travel between these pristine islands.
Experience something truly majestic from forgotten cultures to vibrant soft corals and extraordinary fish on the richest reefs on earth. With 10 professional crew members including a cruise director, all your needs will be taken care of in a private and intimate settings.
With 3 deluxe bedrooms for your own private journey. It is the ultimate luxury.
We believe that our product and hospitality are unique:
- 100% private for you. we do not sell individual cabin.
- 100% customized itinerary and yummy food and drinks (alcoholic drinks are included.)
- All inclusive and no tipping policy!
- Complimentary PADI dive course up to advanced level.
- The only Indonesia hotel yacht focusing on Safety in accordance with the highest marine safety standard in the world: USCG and ABCY.
- The only Indonesia hotel yacht approved by Mr and Mrs Smith for their luxury standard.
- The only hotel yacht in Indonesia with Sustainability Values.